Burma, Birma, Myanmar?

Interessantes aus Burma, Laos, Kambodscha usw.
Antworten
plaaloma
VIP-5
VIP-5
#51 Re: Burma, Birma, Myanmar?

Beitrag von plaaloma »

@bukeo
schau dir mal die Preise an:

Western hotel chains eye Myanmar

Wenn man dann sieht, was seit ueber 2 Jahren fuer "Anti-Werbung" in TH gemacht wird, kann man sicher sein, die Hotels in Burma werden voll sein.

:idea: Ticki-ti-Tack, Ticki-ti-Tuck :whistler: :mrgreen:

bukeo
VIP-5
VIP-5
#52 Re: Burma, Birma, Myanmar?

Beitrag von bukeo »

plaaloma hat geschrieben:@bukeo
schau dir mal die Preise an:

Western hotel chains eye Myanmar
ja, sind derzeit noch hoch, weil zuwenig Hotels vorhanden sind. Angeblich aber alles total ausgebucht, trotz der hohen Preise. Nur warte mal noch 1-2 Jahre, bis alle Hotelketten und kleinere Hotels
eröffnen, dann kommen auch die Schnäppchen-Preise und 3-Stern Hotels.
Grosser Vorteil bei den Burmesen, die können fast alle Englisch. Ich schätze mal, das 2015 sich die Hotelkapazitäten verdoppelt haben dürften.

So etwas geht manchmal richtig schnell. Ich war 1992 auf Koh Samui - danach 4 Jahre später, nicht mehr wiederzuerkennen. Vorher angenehme Bungalows am Strand um die
400 Baht, 4 Jahre später stand das Fairhouse dort, jetzt um die 4000 Baht.
Besuche auch unseren Blog: http://www.schoenes-thailand.at
plaaloma
VIP-5
VIP-5
#53 Re: Burma, Birma, Myanmar?

Beitrag von plaaloma »

UN: Myanmar tortured Kachin
The UN on Saturday raised concern over the Myanmar army's "arbitrary arrest and torture" of men accused of being Kachin rebels, and urged further efforts to end hostilities in the far north.
Solange die Armee das Sagen hat, wird es Demokratie und Menschenrechte nicht geben.

Die Auslands-Investitionen werden eher alles noch verschlechtern! :aerger: :down:
plaaloma
VIP-5
VIP-5
#54 Re: Burma, Birma, Myanmar?

Beitrag von plaaloma »

Wenn man alles die letzten Monate verfolgt hat, gehen die Pipelines bestimmt durch den Kachin -state nach China
Chinese state media have said a pipeline taking gas from off Rakhine State in Myanmar to China should be operational by the end of May and that a parallel oil pipeline will start in 2014.
http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews ... gy-control
plaaloma
VIP-5
VIP-5
#55 Re: Burma, Birma, Myanmar?

Beitrag von plaaloma »

Wer dieser "demokratischen"Militaerregierung glaubt, muss schon voll die Tomaten auf der rosaroten Brille haben. :down:

Myanmar defers press law
Now the changes won't be considered until June at the earliest, and only after government officials consult with members of the media.
:mrgreen: Ueberraschung!
plaaloma
VIP-5
VIP-5
#56 Re: Burma, Birma, Myanmar?

Beitrag von plaaloma »

Google urges Myanmar free speech
"Try to keep the government out of regulating the internet" he told a group of students Friday at a technical university in Yangon.
Da ist Burma gemeint.
Inadequate infrastructure and prohibitive prices mean only about 1% of people in Myanmar have access to the internet and less than 10% have mobile phones.
Das sind in beiden Faellen >90% Offizielle , der Rest zahlt dafuer.
plaaloma
VIP-5
VIP-5
#57 Re: Burma, Birma, Myanmar?

Beitrag von plaaloma »

Trotz des Besuches von Suu Kyi waren die Karen nicht dazu zu bewegen, in ihre Heimat zurueckzukehren.
Schreckliches Unglueck:
http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/3 ... camp-blaze

35 Todesopfer und um die 100 Verletzte.
plaaloma
VIP-5
VIP-5
#58 Re: Burma, Birma, Myanmar?

Beitrag von plaaloma »

Refugees claim chopper dropped 'burning object'
Das waere echt heftig, wenn das stimmt, .... wer haette an so etwas Interesse?

Blaze camp district cop shunted
A police source who questioned Mae Surin camp refugees in the aftermath of the inferno said many witnesses told the officers they saw a helicopter flying above the camp minutes before the fire broke out. They also said they saw a burning object dropped from the helicopter on the roof of a house in Zone 1.
Wer verfuegt den ueber Hubschrauber? Wer haette ein Interesse, dass das Lager verschwindet?
Eine schreckliche Anschuldigung
Joa Pa Hu, 26, the owner of the house where the fire was believed to have started, told police he was not at home when the blaze began.

"I left my two-year-old son sleeping at the house and went out to eat with my mother at another house," he said. "No one was at the house except my son."

He insisted he did not leave a cooking fire burning when he went out.
The government cannot sit on this issue and let it go with the hope that the public will soon forget about it," he said.

"The government has to come up with an answer."
So was kann man nicht "aussitzen"! :sauer:
plaaloma
VIP-5
VIP-5
#59 Re: Burma, Birma, Myanmar?

Beitrag von plaaloma »

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/investigation/344317/doubts-raised-over-cause-of-refugee-camp-fire

Das sieht nicht nach einem Feuer von Bambushaeuser aus. :down:
SUSPICIOUS SMOKE: The police officer in charge of the initial investigation said he was puzzled by the black smoke created by the blaze. House fires usually produce white smoke, he said.

A number of people who helped tackle the blaze said it seemed to intensify when they threw water on to it.
He suggested that liquid phosphorus might have been used to spark the fire.

An unnamed source from a police forensics team had earlier said that traces of phosphorus had been found in the area close to where the blaze is believed to have started.
A 14-year-old boy said he spotted the aircraft while he was searching for vegetables on the hillside. He said one of the planes was flying lower than the other two.

'' They weren't helicopters, but small white planes,'' he said.

''The first one seemed to release something, like a white powder or smoke, while the other two were just flying around nearby. After a while, the first plane disappeared from sight and the other two followed it.''
Vielleicht sollte man dem Jungen mal Bilder von einem Paraplane oder Ultraleichtfliegerzeigen. Letztgenannte koennen in der Zweiervariante bis zu 100 Kg Zuladung mitnehmen/abwerfen.
Durch den Motor sind sie nicht auf Aufwinde angewiesen. Zum Start und Landung brauchen sie nicht viel Platz (abgeerntetes Reisfeld). Sie sind leicht zerlegbar und in einem Combi zu transportieren. Mit dem Pareplane kann man mit eingezogenem Schirm auch groessere Strecken auf der Strasse fahren.
plaaloma
VIP-5
VIP-5
#60 Re: Burma, Birma, Myanmar?

Beitrag von plaaloma »

http://www.bangkokpost.com/media/conten ... 490444.jpg
Win Tin will seit 5 Jahren seine Gefaengnisuniform nicht ausziehen, um fuer die Freilassung etwa 2000 weiterer politischer Gefangene zu demonstrieren.
Er war 20 Jahre im Gefaengnis, weil er sich fuer die Demokratie einsetzt. :wai: :zustimm:

Myanmar wants jail uniform back

Natuerlich traegt er heute selbstgekaufte Kleidungsstuecke ( :roll: nach 5 Jahren).
"It doesn't matter if I die in prison," he said.

But Win Tin said he wanted the world to know that Myanmar was still not truly free.

"Although I was released five years ago, I feel like I'm still in prison," he said. "So I've been wearing the colour of my prison uniform for (nearly) five years to show my unity with remaining political prisoners," he said.

Myanmar's junta once kept about 2,000 political opponents, dissidents and journalists in jail.
Die Gefaengnisverwaltung ist natuerlich President Thein Sein :sauer:
Antworten