Wonder and thunder on the Street of Kings

Veranstaltungen, Feste, Tv-Sendungen usw. (mit Thailand-Bezug)
Antworten
siamfan
VIP-5
VIP-5
#1 Wonder and thunder on the Street of Kings

Beitrag von siamfan »

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2010/12 ... 44728.html

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2010/12 ... 728-01.jpg
Foto: Nation

Tausende, Thailaender und Farang, saeumten die Strassen bei dieser Show. Einer der Hoehepunkte war wohl das "erste Formel 1 Rennen" in den Stassen von Bangkok.
"I've brought my earplugs along. I've heard that it will be really loud," Jirapat said.

The event kicked off with three parades from Red Bull. The first parade was "the train to honour the king." It was a reproduction of a jazz concert played by Koh Mr Saxman and the band to honour HM the King, who is well-known for his proficiency in playing jazz. There was a parade of students and people wearing pink shirts, as pink is a lucky colour for the King. They all carried and waved Thai flags.

After, there was the Red Bull blessing procession. This featured adventurous climbing, with Ananda Everingham as a presenter. It also had deejay Dome Pakorn Lum spinning records to cheer up the crowd. Screaming from girls to the two hottest male celebs was heard as they moved along the street.

The last attraction was Forumla One driver Mark Webber, who stood, waved - and wai'ed - to the crowd. On both sides of the Australian were two gorgeous female celebrities: Aum Patcharapa and Ploy Cherman.

Ich bin stets bemüht, Beiträge/ Antworten vollständig/ richtig einzustellen, muss aber jede rechtliche Haftung ausschließen! Jeder muss situationsbedingt fuer sich selbst entscheiden.
phedphed
10%
10%
#2 Re: Wonder and thunder on the Street of Kings

Beitrag von phedphed »

Solche Feste braucht das Land!
Antworten