Yingluck flüchtet vor Urteil

Politik und Wirtschaft in Thailand
berndgrimm
VIP-5
VIP-5
#21 Re: Yingluck flüchtet vor Urteil

Beitrag von berndgrimm »

]Angry Prayut says media should ‘get over’ Thaksin

Prime Minister General Prayut Chan-o-cha’s temper flared on Wednesday when he was asked about a recent poll by King Prajadhipok’s Institute that showed fugitive former premier Thaksin Shinawatra had a higher credibility rating while in office than Prayut has now.

“I am so over him. But you [the media], you’re not. And you keep reporting [news] about him,” Prayut responded after first pretending not to hear the question and asking the reporter to repeat herself.

Asked whether he was also “over” his former boss – former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra, who recently fled the country – the general said he was “over” everyone from conflicting parties. But it did not mean he disrespected them, he said.

“By getting over them, I mean I don’t think of them. I don’t give importance to this kind of stuff, because I’m not like they say I am,” he said.

He said he “got over” these people since his very first days in office, and now he just wanted justice to prevail.

Clearly upset, Prayut continued: “I’d really like you to do the same and start asking better questions. Ask about my trip to join the BRICS meeting. Ask me if I’m tired or how much Thailand is welcome there. But you never care.”

Prayut said that matters involving the Shinawatra siblings were being handled in the judicial process.

He said the best thing was to forget them and leave them to the justice system. If not, the country would not go anywhere.

“Do you get that there are wrongdoings there? Please report so,” he said. “For my part, I can only tell the international community about the wrongdoings. Whether or not they are guilty depends on the justice system. But because of their flight, they cannot proceed with the cases. That’s it.”

Prayut said the government did not want to “go after” anyone, but the wrongdoings had occurred before he took power.

The prime minister went on to say that the issue had been neglected in the past and this had resulted in people coming out into the streets to fight one another.

He asked whether the media was trying to provoke the people again. Clearly irritated, Prayut said that finally the blame would be put on him.

“Don’t think that I do not follow your [the media] work. I always do. But I only read what matters and I skip the nonsense,” Prayut said.

Before leavingm he added: “I want to know why you never asked whether I’m tired, whether I will be back, where I have been. But don’t ask me now. It’s too late. I’m back here and the first thing I get is these questions. It’s you that never get over them.”
In Thailand braucht es wahrlich wenig um Diktator zu werden.
Offensichtlich sind jetzt Cholerik,Ausländerhass,Transparenzallergie und Selbstmitleid genug.
Thaksin und sein Nummerngirl können mit ihrem Nachfolger sehr zufrieden sein.
Ich würde Prayuth raten das Thai Internet an das chinesische Internet anzuschliessen.

..We finished democrazy for now!.......weiteres unter http://www.schoenes-thailand.at/
Antworten