Yingluck flüchtet vor Urteil

Politik und Wirtschaft in Thailand
thai.fun
VIP-5
VIP-5
#11 Re: Yingluck flüchtet vor Urteil

Beitrag von thai.fun »

Iiii Bernd, ich lach mich ab! :lol:
Mit deiner Satire-ART könnte man ein neues Forum kreieren. "Schmuddle Schmunzle Thai-Schminke" oder so ...

bukeo
VIP-5
VIP-5
#12 Re: Yingluck flüchtet vor Urteil

Beitrag von bukeo »

Yingluck hat eigentlich das richtige gemacht - sie hat die Kurve gekratzt, bevor sie zu einer hohen Haftstrafe verurteilt worden wäre.
Das hätte die Spannungen im Lande wesentlich verstärkt. Wenn nicht offene Revolution, aber zumindest massive Anschläge in Gebieten,
wo es der Militär-Regierung sehr weh tut. Phuket, Pattaya, Bangkok usw.
Prayuth hätte sich den Rest seiner Amtszeit mit solchen Anschlägen herumschlagen müssen - da wird er sich gedacht, für was.
Soll die Yingluck die Kurve kratzen und wir sind sie los. Es wird sich keine Regierung mehr wagen, sie zu begnadigen.
Die letzte versuchte Begnadigung ging nach hinten los.

Also ist nun Prayuth sein grösstes Problem los, Yingluck muss nicht für zig Jahre in den Bau und die Rothemden stehen da, wie
begossene Pudel und kriegen heute den Mund noch nicht zu.

Die Rothemden und die Phuea Thai Party sind die grossen Verlierer - Prayuth und Yingluck nicht.
Besuche auch unseren Blog: http://www.schoenes-thailand.at
berndgrimm
VIP-5
VIP-5
#13 Re: Yingluck flüchtet vor Urteil

Beitrag von berndgrimm »

bukeo hat geschrieben:Die Rothemden und die Phuea Thai Party sind die grossen Verlierer - Prayuth und Yingluck nicht.
Thaksin und Yingluck sind keine Verlierer und damit auch schlussendlich der Politladen und die Hassprediger nicht.
Und unser kleiner grosser Diktator?
Wie nennt man eigentlich einen selbsternannten Gewinner der garnix gebacken kriegt?

In Thailand gibt es kein politisches Kabarett
weil kein Kabarettist diese Amtsträger an Lächerlichkeit übertreffen kann!

Die neuest Folge der Yingluck Flucht Soap aus der Nation:
THAI AUTHORITIES have contacted Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Vietnam, Singapore, and the United Arab Emirates in the hunt for former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra as they believe she travelled through one of the countries to escape.
Prayut said Thailand did not contact the United Kingdom – where Yingluck is speculated to have sought political asylum – as he doubted she would qualify for that status.
Police chief Chakthip Chaijinda said that the officers would talk to at least 14 people who reportedly met Yingluck at a hotel in Bangkok before she fled the country.

Police earlier questioned her bodyguards, including Pol Colonel Watanyu Wittayaphalothai, who has provided security to the Shinawatra family’s political office holders since the premiership of Yingluck’s brother Thaksin.
Deputy police chief Pol General Srivara Rangsipramanakul said he met Watanyu on Monday. He said it was a useful discussion but he could not disclose any details.

Immigration police have checked all possible departure points, including airports, but had found no clues to how she managed to slip out of the country.

Thai police have contacted Interpol, which is represented in more than 190 countries, but so far have not yet received any replies.
Prayut and Chalermchai reiterated that junta officials, who watched Yingluck’s movements, did not take part or facilitate her escape.

“I do not see any benefit [for the NCPO]. We are now blamed. PM Prayut [Chan-o-cha] calls me every day to expedite efforts to locate her,” the Army chief said.
Prayut said: “You people kept grumbling that we violated human rights by keeping a close watch on her, so now don’t complain. I regret we are being blamed for letting her go, which is not true.”
Deputy Prime Minister Prawit Wongsuwan said he was not involved in Yingluck’s escape, adding that he never knew her in person.
While Foreign Minister Don Pramudwinai said that the ministry needs to be approached by the police to proceed with the revocation, police chief Chakthip said that the ministry should take care of the matter itself. “These kinds of things don’t need an order to proceed. If it is their duty, it can be proceeded with at once,” Chakthip said.
Welchen Staat kann man mit solchen Pausenclowns machen?
..We finished democrazy for now!.......weiteres unter http://www.schoenes-thailand.at/
berndgrimm
VIP-5
VIP-5
#14 Re: Yingluck flüchtet vor Urteil

Beitrag von berndgrimm »

Nick Notsitz der schon früher den taktischen Rückzug aus Thailand
begangen hat möchte sich mit einer Hommage an Thaksins Nummerngirl
wenigstens noch mal aus der Ferne an Thailand verdient machen.
aus New Mandala
3153901797.jpg
Over the years I often photographed Yingluck Shinawatra, and several times I even had the opportunity to talk with her. Now, as Yingluck has finally fled Thailand, and every political pundit speculates what will take place in Thai politics after she supposedly joined Thaksin—and an increasing amount of Thai political dissidents—in exile, I want to present a brief pictorial essay on how I experienced the career of Thailand’s first female prime minister.

The first time I saw and photographed Yingluck was during a birthday bash for her elder brother on 26 July 2009, in the huge Chinese Mangkorn Luang Restaurant in Bang Na. At the time she was just one of Thaksin’s siblings, and nobody expected that one day she would be Thailand’s prime minister. She was charming and very patient with both photographers and Red Shirts who liked to be photographed with her and her elder sister Yaowapa—who was at the time a far more powerful person in the party hierarchy, and the wife of former prime minister Somchai Wongsawat.
Danach folgt eine lange Litanei an Lügen über der Vergleich
Abhisit- Yingluck
und als Finale eine grosse Lüge:
I next met Yingluck when I took photos for the Foreign Correspondents’ Club of Thailand at the prime minister’s dinner, a regular event with most elected (and semi-elected) prime ministers, both in 2012 and in 2013. On her first dinner, on 23 March 2012, Yingluck was visibly nervous (more so her entourage), but managed with her usual charm to deflect some of the more difficult questions.
Ich war zufällig selber in dieser Veranstaltung des FCCT.
Dabei kam heraus wie wenig Yingluck Englisch sprach und verstand.
Nur mit aktiver Hilfe von Jonathan Heand und den anderen
Thaksin Schreibern überstand sie diesen Abend.
Seitdem ist für mich klar dass sie ihren Master in Politikwissenschaften
an der Kentucky State sicher nicht selber gemacht hat.

Und dann bringt der Herr Notsitz natürlich noch seine
Lügen über die Suthepschen Volksmärsche und
Yinglucks weglaufen an.
Later that year, Yingluck came under increasing pressure when the Yellow Alliance began to topple the elected government, and with it electoral democracy in Thailand, by the old and proven strategy: building a street movement with elite support to create chaos, in order to give the military the excuse to step in. The insults against Yingluck became vicious. I have even heard Democrat Party leader Abhisit Vejjajiva on a protest stage insulting Yingluck with an extremely derogatory term for a prostitute.
Und da soll noch einer sagen Abhisit wäre langweilig.
Allerdings muss ich den Vergleich Yinglucks mit einer
Thai Nutte schärfstens zurückweisen!
Eine Thai Nutte ist ehrbarer und versteht ihren Job!
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
..We finished democrazy for now!.......weiteres unter http://www.schoenes-thailand.at/
berndgrimm
VIP-5
VIP-5
#15 Re: Yingluck flüchtet vor Urteil

Beitrag von berndgrimm »

Man muss auch das Geseiere von Nick Notsitz
bis zum Ende durchlesen damit man die
grössten Pointen nicht versäumt!
The last time I met Yingluck was when she opened her house to the foreign media on 12 February 2016, about 8 months before I left Thailand. At the time I was still under quite a bit of pressure and could hardly work anymore, being followed by intelligence whenever I made an appearance at political events. Therefore I usually stayed away from Yingluck’s appearances at court, and her later trips to visit supporters upcountry. Yingluck was very cautious during the interview sessions, avoiding direct political statements that could have brought her into trouble with the junta (which was not very happy about the event). The invitation was ostensibly about showing her hydroponic garden to the media, serving us organic salad, and giving us samples of her salad and salad sauce—politics, while avoiding politics.
Ich hab doch schon geschrieben, dass einzig
Gute an Yingluck ist ihr Gülle Garten!

35yi.jpg
Als Verschwundene Grüssen!
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
berndgrimm
VIP-5
VIP-5
#19 Re: Yingluck flüchtet vor Urteil

Beitrag von berndgrimm »

Aufgrund der folgenden Aussagen der „Polizei“ in der BP besteht
wohl kein Zweifel dass sowohl die Polizei als auch Thaksins Mann
in der Junta Prawit die „Flucht“ organisiert haben.
Da Prayuth denen keine Fragen stellt wird er davon gewusst haben.
Pol Gen Srivara gave assurances that a police pickup truck seen in front of her house on Aug 23 was not involved in her escape.

The police vehicle, dispatched from Lat Phrao police station, was on patrol and it was driven by Pol Capt Wirat Nuakaew, a deputy inspector.
Yinglucks Haus hinter Ram Inthra gehoert nicht zum Polizeirevier Lad Phrao.Sondern zu Nawamin.
Was macht ein fuehrender Polizeioffizier aus Lad Phrao weit ausserhalb
seines Reviers?
Lad Phrao ist die Zentrale der UDD und die Polizei dort ist noch mehr
Thaksinhoerig als sonst irgendwo in BKK.
The deputy police chief said there is insufficient information to determine if Ms Yingluck is still in the country or has fled overseas.

He was referring to Ms Yingluck’s message posted on Aug 24 urging her supporters not to visit the Supreme Court the following day out of concern for their safety after thousands of security officials were mobilised at the compound.

Pol Gen Srivara said authorities in Cambodia, Singapore and the United Arab Emirates have informed Thai police they have no record of Ms Yingluck entering their countries.

Citing information from her close aides, Ms Yingluck left the house on Aug 23 at 2pm and no one has heard from her since, he said.
Also keine Nacht- und Nebel Aktion sondern am hellichten Tag!
Und keiner hats gesehen! Fuer wie bloed halten die uns?
Pol Lt Gen Thitiraj Nhongharnpitak, chief of the Central Investigation Bureau, said police are unable to verify Ms Yingluck’s whereabouts but they are working on the matter.

Army commander Chalermchai Sitthisad also said security authorities have no further information about the ex-premier’s location.

“On my part there is no information but we’re keeping an eye out,” he said.
Und wenn wir Glueck haben vergisst die bloede Oeffentlichkeit die Sache!
Wir werden jedenfalls garnix tun um sie zu finden.
Meanwhile, Democrat heavyweights yesterday continued to pressure the regime to trace Ms Yingluck and determine how she had escaped. Deputy leader Nipit Intarasombat said authorities were slow to take action and a week had passed without fresh information about her whereabouts.

Mr Nipit said he believed the former premier was seeking political asylum and expected her to keep a low profile until the process was completed.

According to the Democrat politician, Ms Yingluck “has the upper hand”.

While the Supreme Court has yet to rule on her case, Thai police cannot ask Interpol to issue an arrest warrant, he said. By the time the ruling is announced, it is possible the asylum-seeking process could be completed.
Sehr richtig!
Aber was kann die einzige ernstzunehmende politische Partei in Thailand
schon gegen thailaendische Dummheit,Faulheit,Selbstueberheblichkeit,Verlogenheit
und Vetternwirtschaft tun?
Ausser eine Wahl nach der anderen zu verlieren.
Das Wahlvieh will betruegen und betrogen werden!
berndgrimm
VIP-5
VIP-5
#20 Re: Yingluck flüchtet vor Urteil

Beitrag von berndgrimm »

Based on investigations over the past seven days, police have not yet confirmed whether Yingluck has already fled the country or is still in Thailand since there is no evidence either way, Srivara said.

“But I insist that the investigation has made some progress,” he said.
Sie iss einfach wech! Nur Heilige und scheinheilige Thai koennen sowas.
Antworten