Thaksins und Yinglucks epochale "Interviews":Wir lieben Euch doch Alle!

Politik und Wirtschaft in Thailand
Antworten
berndgrimm
VIP-5
VIP-5
#1 Thaksins und Yinglucks epochale "Interviews":Wir lieben Euch doch Alle!

Beitrag von berndgrimm »

Kurz vor dem Buddhistischen Neujahrsfest Songkran haben Thaksin und Yingluck Shinawatra
die heroischen Vorkämpfer für Thailands Democrazy in zwei epochalen Interviews
ihr treues Wahlvolk und ihre noch treueren Gegner mit epochalen Einsichten
in ihre fundamentale politische Philosophie erstaunt und beeindruckt!
Besonders Thaksin Shinawatra der seine Weltmännischkeit dadurch bewies dass er seine
epochalen Philosophien seiner Reuters PR Beraterin Amy Sawitta Lefevre in Singapore
ins IP6S diktierte:
"Those in politics must love people. If they don't love people, democracy will die," Thaksin said in a Skype telephone address to the gathering to mark the Thai New Year that starts next week. He did not elaborate on his remarks, however.Right now our people are in a difficult position because the economy is weak," Thaksin added in his speech.Last week Thaksin said the government should focus on dealing with the country's problems after soldiers seized thousands of red plastic bowls he and Yingluck sent supporters as a New Year gift.
Also watt hatter denn nu gesagt: Yingluck muss bald wieder vor Gericht wegen des Reisbetrugs und dort werden nur
Zeugen angehört die den Reisbetrug aufdecken und unsere ganzen Gerichtskomparsen kommen garnicht zu Wort!
Und dann hat die böse Junta auch noch meinen Klo Becher Coup aufgedeckt!

Noch epochaler war allerdings Yinglucks Interview mit Todd Ruiz anlässlich der 25 Jahr Feier von khaosod:
Khaosod English: Tell me, you have not been in politics for some time, but you’ve watched, you read, you pay attention. What do you think are the challenges in Thailand’s near future?

Yingluck Shinawatra: The challenge of Thailand in the near future is, I think, now it’s time for Thailand to keep moving forward into the referendum on the constitution. We hope this time it will be free and fair for everyone to understand both sides of the content and then to consider based on the future of Thailand.

So I hope during this time, hope the charter tries to create an environment to be peaceful and fair, and freedom for everyone to express their thoughts along the way and try to compromise to find the solutions in the future

KE: Do you see a future where you’re back in politics?

YS: No, I just think about the current situation would be better because as you know now I have been banned. So we think that in whatever, wherever position, I will be with Thai people. So I think this is best to think about now. Whatever I can help the country ... it doesn’t mean I only have to be politician.

KE: Will you take a position on the draft charter? Yes or no?

YS: I think we just say this time we talk about Songkran, it’s better. (laughs) Now so your anniversary will be the same as Songkran. So we will have to say as in Thai, ‘Happy Songkran Anniversary. Happiness, prosperity, also all the peacefulness.
Un watt hat die nu gesagt?????
Na ja angesichts der Tatsache dass Suranand Vejjajiva ihr nix vorgeschrieben hatte, ziemlich viel:

Die lassen mich nirgendwo mehr hin zum shoppen, die wollen mir sogar mein bisschen Taschengeld
in Thailand wegnehmen und ich muss die Gülle Gärtnerin mimen!
Wozu soll ich dann in der Politik bleiben?
Vielleicht untersuchen die den nächsten Betrug auch noch?
Noch nicht mal meine Klobecher durfte ich verteilen!
Worauf sollen unsere Leute denn pi..en und sch....en?
Wir sind doch keine Chinesen!Text wurde nachträglich wegzensiert!

Aber die gemeinsame Aussage unserer Democrazy Champignons war ganz klar:
Wir lieben Euch doch Alle!
Einige sogar sosehr dass wir sie konservieren lassen wollten!

..We finished democrazy for now!.......weiteres unter http://www.schoenes-thailand.at/
Antworten