Suthep Thaugsuban - der neue Fuehrer ?

Politik und Wirtschaft in Thailand
Tramaico
VIP-5
VIP-5
#21 Re: Suthep Thaugsuban - der neue Fuehrer ?

Beitrag von Tramaico »

bukeo hat geschrieben:Daher hat er ja in seinem Distrikt seinen Sohn bereits positioniert.
Wieso Sohn? Hat er keine kleine Schwester? :shock:

bukeo
VIP-5
VIP-5
#22 Re: Suthep Thaugsuban - der neue Fuehrer ?

Beitrag von bukeo »

Tramaico hat geschrieben:
möglich, ich kenne eigentlich nur Taen Thaugsuban - seinen Sohn, den er wohl vorbereitet hat. Aber möglich, das er auch noch eine kleine Schwester hat.
Besuche auch unseren Blog: http://www.schoenes-thailand.at
plaaloma
VIP-5
VIP-5
#23 Re: Suthep Thaugsuban - der neue Fuehrer ?

Beitrag von plaaloma »

bukeo hat geschrieben:
Tramaico hat geschrieben:
möglich, ich kenne eigentlich nur Taen Thaugsuban - seinen Sohn, den er wohl vorbereitet hat. Aber möglich, das er auch noch eine kleine Schwester hat.
Taen ist ein Sohn aus zweiter Ehe! :zustimm:
bukeo
VIP-5
VIP-5
#24 Re: Suthep Thaugsuban - der neue Fuehrer ?

Beitrag von bukeo »

plaaloma hat geschrieben: Taen ist ein Sohn aus zweiter Ehe! :zustimm:
kann ich nicht sagen, weil es scheinbar nicht so richtig klar ist, ob er mit der jetzigen Frau amtlich verheiratet ist. Gibt widersprüchliche Berichte. Er hat noch einen Stiefsohn, von der jetzigen Frau, der auch MP bei den Demokraten war und der nun auch ein PDRC-Führer ist. Taen ist momentan sein Bodyguard bzw. leitet diese.
Sutheps Familienverhältnisse sind genauso verwirrend, wie bei Thaksin. Man weiss ja bis heute nicht genau, ist Nong Puh seine Schwester oder Tochter.
Besuche auch unseren Blog: http://www.schoenes-thailand.at
plaaloma
VIP-5
VIP-5
#25 Re: Suthep Thaugsuban - der neue Fuehrer ?

Beitrag von plaaloma »

bukeo hat geschrieben:
plaaloma hat geschrieben: Taen ist ein Sohn aus zweiter Ehe! :zustimm:
kann ich nicht sagen, weil es scheinbar nicht so richtig klar ist, ob er mit der jetzigen Frau amtlich verheiratet ist. Gibt widersprüchliche Berichte. Er hat noch einen Stiefsohn, von der jetzigen Frau, der auch MP bei den Demokraten war und der nun auch ein PDRC-Führer ist. Taen ist momentan sein Bodyguard bzw. leitet diese.
Stimmt habe die Beiden verwechselt :oops:
berndgrimm
VIP-5
VIP-5
#26 Re: Suthep Thaugsuban - der neue Fuehrer ?

Beitrag von berndgrimm »

Mir war Suthep früher auch suspekt.
Aber seit ich einen Monat lang mitgelatscht bin habe ich Respekt vor ihm!
Kein Thai Politiker (am wenigsten Thaksin) hat sich jemals wirklichen
körperlichen Strapazen ausgesetzt.
Und seine Märsche und Auftritte jeden Tag waren strapaziös.
Besonders für einen untrainierten Fettsack wie ihn.

Und auch sein Leben im Wat sowie die Abmagerungskur imponieren mir.
Reden ist eine Sache aber etwas tuen eine ganz andere.

In Thailand wird zwar viel geredet aber eigentlich nix wirkliches getan
und immer schön gejammert!

Jetzt hat man Suthep im Nation Fernsehen interviewt weil wohl klar ist
dass auch aus der Militärdiktatur die Luft raus ist und nix positives mehr passiert.
ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THE CURRENT SITUATION IN THE WAKE OF THE BANGKOK SHUTDOWN RALLY?

I am comfortable that the [previous] government, which hurt the country, and corrupt politicians who gained from people’s suffering are no longer in power. However, in order to reform the country, we need strong cooperation from all involved groups, and that's not easy. We have different groups of people with different views.

DO YOU THINK THE NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR PEACE AND ORDER (NCPO) IS TAKING THE RIGHT STEPS TO REFORM THE COUNTRY?

The NCPO is mainly doing two things. Trying to restore the country, which has been damaged by severe corruption and hit by the global slowdown, and working on national reform. With many diverse viewpoints, it is not easy to complete this task in a short period of time. For instance, some ideas suggested by charter drafters were opposed by some groups.

WHICH AREAS OF REFORM INTRODUCED BY THE NCPO DOES THE PDRC AGREE WITH?

First, its work on getting rid of corrupt officials. I think this is an outstanding achievement of the NCPO. Second, its work on national security and the monarchy. I think people are satisfied with their performance in these areas. Third, the way they have dealt with problems in times of crisis. People seem to feel they can rely on the NCPO. But there are also many issues that require more time to complete, such as healthcare and education.I think the NCPO is not likely to reform the police force. They may be worried that the force is too big with lots of personnel. Also, in this political situation, I don't think the NCPO wants to have conflicts with the police.
Da hat er genau den Punkt angesprochen! Prayuth tut nichts entscheidendes gegen Thaksins
braune Ganoven.Deshalb waren aber die Mehrzahl der Leute die mit Suthep latschten dabei.
Es ging nicht nur um Thaksins Persilscheine,Yinglucks Rundumbetrug und die institutionalisierte
Korruption in Thailand!
Es ging um diesen Misthaufen der nicht nur aussen braun ist.
Viele Leute in Thailand wollen eine wirkliche Polizei!
Den jetzigen Misthaufen wollen sie nicht!
Und dieser Fisch stinkt vom Kopfe!
Bei Abhisit konnte man verstehen dass er zu schwach war
um die Polizei zu reorganisieren.
Was hindert unseren Militärdiktator?
Sicherlich nicht die Angst vor dieser "Polizei"!
Offensichtlich ist das Militär gespalten denn Thaksin hat sicherlich
einige Generäle und viele untere Ränge in der Tasche!
THE ANTI-GOVERNMENT PROTESTS YOU LED ALLOWED THE MILITARY TO RULE THE COUNTRY. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WOULD YOU DO THE SAME?

Certainly.It was about stopping an evil government that was destroying the country and our beloved institution. The rice-pledging scheme alone caused national losses of as much as Bt700 billion, and a lot of subsequent problems. The military could not cooperate with us [protesters], so they opted to seize government power.In fact, I didn't like that option, but I am satisfied that an evil government lost its power and could no longer hurt the country and its people. There was no conspiracy, as alleged. If there were, I would now be part of this government.

WOULD YOU DO THE SAME AGAIN EVEN THOUGH THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY SAYS THE COUP IS BAD FOR THAILAND'S IMAGE?

I would. I think foreign countries have no right to interfere with our country's internal affairs. I am dissatisfied with some foreign diplomats. When I met them, I told them frankly that it was not their business. We have never interfered with their countries. We have to tell them clearly or they will keep messing with us too much.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE DEMOCRAT PARTY? YOU QUIT THE PARTY BUT ARE STILL VIEWED AS INFLUENTIAL AMONG DEMOCRAT FIGURES.

I no longer have a connection with the party. When I led the protest, I quit the party and announced I would never return. I have friends in the party, many of them like brothers and sisters, but we have gone our separate ways. I certainly have no influence on anyone in the party.

OBSERVERS SAY THE DEMOCRATS WILL FIND IT DIFFICULT TO WIN AN ELECTION, WHILE PHEU THAI IS CONFIDENT OF WINNING. WILL YOU ACCEPT IT IF PHEU THAI WINS AGAIN?

I will accept any party that wins. But if Pheu Thai still lets [former prime minister] Thaksin Shinawatra command it, I can't accept that. I don't think the public will accept it either. We saw the damage that was done to the country. If Pheu Thai's policies are really meant for the people's benefit and not for some party figure's own interests, then it's acceptable.The Democrat Party also has to convince people that they can lead the country to progress. I have already suggested they reform the party and their members' attitudes.

DID YOUR TIME AS A MONK CHANGE YOUR FEELINGS ABOUT THAKSIN AND YINGLUCK SHINAWATRA?

Personally, I have no bad feelings against them. I could talk with them in person and sit down to have dinner with them. I have no personal grudges. But if Thaksin still tries to command Thailand, I will continue fighting. And if Yingluck comes back for more irregularity, I will lead protests against her again.
Kann ich Alles nur unterstreichen!
Sollte es so kommen wie es aussieht und ich noch in Thailand seien würde ich sofort
wieder mit Suthep mitlatschen!
..We finished democrazy for now!.......weiteres unter http://www.schoenes-thailand.at/
Antworten