Spam Mail des Jahres

hier kann man sich miteinander über veschiedenes unterhalten...
Antworten
toor
VIP-2
VIP-2
#1 Spam Mail des Jahres

Beitrag von toor »

I'm Barbara Cole, I'm 15 years old girl I live in Bolton UK before my Dad passed away in a car accident 3 years ago, I now live with my step mother in Warrington, My mother died immediately she gave birth to me. My late Dad Mr.Norman Cole was a big business man in UK before he died in a car accident 2008 I am the only child of my Dad, he died 3 days after the accident, He Willed all his life savings to me, I have been trying to collect the funds from the bank but the bank MD CEO refused, he said I should present someone old enough so he can transfer the funds to the person that I can’t be in control of the huge amount of funds because I am still a teenager and it is against the UK law. I would have told my step mother to assist me in collecting the funds from the bank but she is not a good woman, my Dad warned me about her before he died, now that I live with her I now understand that what my Dad said about her was true, because she doesn t give me attention she don’t care if I am alright or not, all she do
Please this letter has to be confidential, and I need your 100% trust and loyalty because the lawyer I got involved wanted to make away with the money, so I told the bank not to transfer the funds to him, I already promised to give you half of the funds so please be honest with me.
If you are interested please reply me on my email: bcole014@yahoo.co.jp
Best Regards
Barbara Cole
Aus unserem Junk & Spam Ordner!

Die arme Barbara: Sorry Barbara. We can't give you 100% trust and loyalty. :joint:

Antworten